School : Senior High Senior
Subject : English
Grade/Semester : X / I
Time Allocated : 1x15 minutes
Skill object : Reading / Speaking
1.Competence Standart : to communicate with English counterpart Novice level.
2. Basic Competence : to describe things, people, characteristics.
3.Indicator : to describe people and things.
4. Achievement Indicators : students are able to understand and mention about things, people, people and characteristics.
5. Materials : Describing People.
6. Methode : question and answer (oral question) and assingment.
7.Step of learning activities :
a. opening activities:
- greeting and checking attendance list of students
- students are informed about the achievement indicator of the lesson.
- students are given motivation which is very important to dominate the matery matery well.
b. main activities:
-make dialog and discussion, students are invited to understand how to describe things, people, and characteristics.
- make inkuiri method, using some examples to understand adjective that describes about people with English.
- make discussion and practice, students are invited to understand and show about describingpeople well.
- students answer the question from the teacher
- students are asked to make summarizing of the matery with teacher’s instruction.
- students and teacher do reflection.
- teacher gives homework.
8. Instrument and material :
- learning sources: handbook, text book, LKS.
9. Assesment :
- type of the assesment : quiz and individual assignment
- form of the assesment : oral question
Hair : light brown, brown, blond, black, curly.
Face : round face, oval face.
Eyes : small eyes, large eyes, round eyes, narrow eyes, slant eyes.
Eyelash : curved
Nose : flat nose, pointed nose
Lips : thin lips, thick lips, hare lips.
Skin : dark complexion, fair complexion.
Height : quite tall, rather tall, short, rather short, average height, drawft.
Body : fat, slim, thin, rather fat, well-developed
A: what does Dude look like?
B: He is rather tall with black hair, he has pointed nose, and he is well-developed.
Surabaya, January 25th,2011